Aims and Scope
– International Journal of Academic Medicine and Pharmacy (JAMP) is an open-access and peer-reviewed academic journal for the publication of scientific articles on health sciences, especially in basic and clinical medicine and pharmacy.
– JAMP accepts original research articles, reviews and case reports for publication.
– JAMP accepts articles from all areas of clinical and basic medical sciences, all pharmaceutical fields, as well as those on biotherapy, ecto- and endoparasites of medical importance, and microbiota and other health sciences.
– All articles to be published in the JAMP are peer-reviewed without delay and are published online for immediate access and citation after the publication process is completed.
– JAMP is published six times a year from 2022 (May, July, September, November, January, March), and is aimed to reach not only the academy but also the sector, the media and the public.