- For scientific studies submitted to Jamp, the Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive and COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) principles are taken into consideration. Jamp applies the Publication Ethics Flowcharts developed by COPE when faced with a suspected violation of publication ethics. According to this;
- The submitted articles should not have been published elsewhere or have not been sent for publication.
- If the study was included in a symposium as a paper or derived from a thesis, this should be stated on the first page of the study by the authors.
- Each article is double-blinded by one of the editors and at least two referees. Plagiarism, duplication, fraudulent authorship / denied authorship, research/data fabrication, article slicing, slicing publishing, copyright infringement, and concealing conflict of interest are considered unethical behavior.
- Jamp accepts in principle to comply with the ethical standards of the Declaration of Helsinki. Therefore, for experimental, clinical, and drug researches, the name, number, and date of the ethics committee for which the approval of the ethics committee was obtained in the Material and Method section of the manuscript should be specified under a separate title. If necessary, a copy of the ethics committee approval may be requested from the authors by the editor. It is the author's responsibility to protect the privacy of patients' identities.
-In human research, a statement of the study's participants' informed consent is required in the "Materials and Methods" section. In the case of procedures involving volunteers or patients, it is important to note that the study subjects were informed and gave their consent before the study began. Information on the signed informed patient consent is included in case reports.
-In the case of animal experiments, approval is also required; it should be stated clearly that the participants would be spared as much pain, suffering, and discomfort as possible. In animal experiments, the study should follow the ethical guidelines outlined in the "Guide to the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals", and the authors should state in the "Materials and Methods" section that ethics committee approval was obtained, as well as the date and number of the ethics committee. Experimental and clinical drug studies must be carried out in compliance with Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health laws and with the agreement of an ethical committee.
- The articles in "International Journal of Academic Medicine and Pharmacy" are all open access and licensed under a"Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC 4.0)". This license allows you to use, share, modify, remix, distribute, and reproduce the articles in any media or format as long as you acknowledge the original author(s) and source, include a link to the Creative Commons license. According to this, authors retain the copyright of their work and can deposit their publication in any repository. This means that articles can be freely redistributed and reused by the author and others as long as the article is properly cited. Published articles in Jamp can be deposited immediately into an online repository or social network without any cost. Jamp articles can be printed, archived in a collection, and distributed without restrictions.