- For scientific studies submitted to Jamp, the Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive and COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) principles are taken into consideration. Jamp applies the Publication Ethics Flowcharts developed by COPE when faced with a suspected violation of publication ethics.
- The submitted articles should not have been published elsewhere or have not been sent for publication.
- If the study was included in a symposium as a paper or derived from a thesis, this should be stated on the first page of the study by the authors.
- All copyrights of the submitted articles belong to the journal and they cannot be published, reproduced, and used without reference in any other place without the permission of Jamp. In addition, legal responsibilities that may arise from the articles in the study belong to the authors of the study.
- Jamp accepts in principle to comply with the ethical standards of the Declaration of Helsinki. Therefore, for experimental, clinical, and drug researches, the name, number, and date of the ethics committee for which the approval of the ethics committee was obtained in the Material and Method section of the manuscript should be specified under a separate title. If necessary, a copy of the ethics committee approval may be requested from the authors by the editor. It is the author's responsibility to protect the privacy of patients' identities.