Aims and Scope:
- International Journal of Academic Medicine and Pharmacy (Jamp) is an open-access and peer-reviewed academic journal for the publication of scientific articles on basic and clinical medicine and pharmacy.
- Jamp accepts original research articles, reviews, letters to the editor, and case reports for publication.
- Jamp accepts articles from all areas of clinical and basic medical sciences, all pharmaceutical fields, as well as those on biotherapy, ecto- and endoparasites of medical importance, and microbiota.
- All articles to be published in the Jamp are peer-reviewed without delay and are published online for immediate access and citation after the publication process is completed.
- Jamp, is published twice a year (June and December), and is aimed to reach not only the academy but also the sector, the media and the public.
- No fees are charged to the authors or readers.